[Ohio-Talk] Attention William H.

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:41:43 UTC 2022

Actually, Mr. Duffy is only partially right. Yes, we need Mr. Turner to
join us in purchasing Pigs, but we also need everyone else to join us in
purchasing Pigs and to share the Piggest Raffle with your friends,
coworkers, and anyone else you think could benefit from potentially winning
$10,000.  Remember each Pig (ticket) for the raffle is only $5 and the NFB
of Ohio receives 100% of the Pig (ticket) purchase price. So this is a
great opportunity for us to raise money to help fund our work changing what
it means to be blind in Ohio.  http://piggestraffleever.com/  Tickets will
be on sale until Saturday, April 30, 2022 and the drawing will be held by
the Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday, May 1, 2022.  So, let's get the word out
about this fantastic chance to win big money and raise funds for the
organization so that we can raise at least $3000 this year.

Todd Elzey