[Ohio-Talk] Pie Day

Email Alert n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 14 22:15:34 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Marianne for posting this about Pie Day. I need to think about positive things because Monica was killed in a School Bus Accident on this day in 1988.
Daughter of My Heart who was an Aide for Davonna and continues to be a part of my life was born on March 14th.
Her son Byron is the grandson of my heart. I held him right after Jan's c-section.
Thanks for my Federation Family. I called Barbara Pierce to tellher about Monica. I will just say that I wasn't thinking very clearly or I would have waited
to call her at a normal hour. She was so kind and gracious. An hour earlier a reporter for the Toledo Blade asked if he could see Monica's room. He asked if I knew what she would be wearing for her funeral.
I hadn't thought about this but I chose a red velvet dress she wore for Christmas and Valentine's Day.
Enjoy your children and grandchildren every day. We were Blessed to have Shirley Patterson 7-month-old granddaughter on our Morning Checkin call today.
Children are truly God's Gift to all of us.
Colleen Roth