[Ohio-Talk] Pie Day

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:47:25 UTC 2022

These anniversary days can be rough. I remember clearly that call about Monica. You are right about the importance of children and the blessing that they can be. Let us count those blessings.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.