[Ohio-Talk] Piggest Raffle Ever

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:52:33 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists:

Congratulations! The final fundraising totals are in from the Piggest
Raffle Ever. I am pleased to announce that we raised $805 for the NFB of
Ohio. There were no expenses for this fundraiser, so all of the $805 raised
will go to help support our efforts to change what it means to be blind in
Ohio. This was a great team effort and next year we will find ways to
improve on this effort to raise even more.

Oh, and in case you haven't heard the good news, the NFB of Ohio also had a
winner in the Raffle. Barbara Pierce won the 3rd place prize of a $1500
weekend getaway to Cincinnati.

Congratulations Barbara and a big thank you to everyone who bought and sold
tickets for the fundraiser.

Todd Elzey