[Ohio-Talk] Exciting DAN Meeting

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:48:44 UTC 2022

Hello,

On behalf of the Officers of the Ohio Diabetes Network I would like to
invite you and the members of your Chapters and Divisions to join us for the
Ohio Diabetes Action Network Business Meeting May 7, 2022.
It will begin at 1 p.m. We expect it to last one hour.
This will be of interest to those who are experiencing Vision Loss due to
Diabetes, to those who are interested in Diabetes and to those who would
like to help support those who are Diabetic.
We will have our Secretary's Report, Treasurer's Report and Information
about our National and State Conventions. We hope to have a Brochure on
Resources for Diabetics especially those who are blind or have Vision Loss.
We will be taking suggestions for an upcoming Community Event with
Information about blindness including things which will help those who have
Diabetes.
We will also have a Door Prize at the end of the Meeting.
We will then adjourn the Meeting to keep it at an hour. Those who wish to
stay on Zoom may wish to talk about techniques which will help them manage
their Diabetes.
We will try to answer questions and get information or make referrals for
those who wish to know more.
We are not professionals so we will refer others who are.
I believe it is helpful to learn about Diabetes for ourselves and those who
join our Chapters.

So join on zoom:

<https://zoom.us/j/4081850851>

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy