[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Resources! Instacart! Door Dash! and More!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:59:58 UTC 2022

Hello,

Today during our chapter meeting a question came up about phone resources that could be used to order things like Uber rides, groceries, etc. I remembered that some in the Cleveland Chapter had put together a list and distributed it sometime ago. Below is the original email with those phone numbers that Cheryl Fields sent out. We thought it might be helpful to distribute this again in case anyone is interested. Thanks to those in Cleveland who put this together.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: