[Ohio-Talk] information on identifying clinical depression

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon May 9 04:23:54 UTC 2022

Since May is mental health awareness month I want to share a link to an
article about identifying clinical depression and signs of suicidal
thoughts.

https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/detecting-depression

I have read several articles recently about people who appear to have
everything going well in life but commit suicide. If you are feeling
depressed or know someone who may appear depressed please get help. I have
been reading about people with "high functioning depression," but I think
that may be people who don't appear to be depressed. Depression is a very
serious concern and is one of the leading causes of mental illness.