[Ohio-Talk] Another Cat Magazine

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon May 9 21:57:14 UTC 2022

Hello Cheryl and All Cat Lovers,
I will definitely go on the NLS Site and download the Magazine.
There is also a magazine on Newsline called Catster. It is in the 4th category General Arterest.
It comes out every two months.
I found it by accident in March.

I am trying to figure out how to navigate a book. I downloaded The Fannie Farmer Cookbook. I have always wanted this cookbook.
I was looking for the Bible in Revised Standard or New American Catholic Bible. I couldn't find any Bibles. I have the Catholic Bible New American but wanted this for convenience when I go somewhere. HIMS used to have the Bible Program but discontinued because people complained about it. All they had to do was ignore it. Dith I miss something or is the Bible not on BARD? I would like to get the Complete Bible and then transfer it from a sd Card to the Internal Memory.
Any suggestions on anything in this email would be appreciated.

Colleen Roth