[Ohio-Talk] Zoomtext/JAWS Windows 10 Compatibility Issue

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed May 18 17:36:20 UTC 2022

Todd. Exactly why I keep my user license for JAWs, which is possible with the kind support of my family. You'll never know when Freedom Scientific will stop supporting a previous version of JAWS, and I depend on JAWS for pretty much my entire existence, as I'm sure is the case for a lot of us--hence, the reason why we need the Access Technology Affordability Act to be passed.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris