[Ohio-Talk] Marriott rooms available

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:40:02 UTC 2022

From: Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Kristen Jocums, NFBOR Linn-Benton Chapter via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 9:11 PM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list' <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: kjocums at icloud.com
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] Marriott rooms available

Hello All,

I  have 2  double rooms in the Marriott from 7/4-11 reserved which I  will
not be using.  If you or one of your Chapter members are interested in
taking over the reservation, let me know.  The deposit is $109 each.  You
can Venmo me if we reach an agreement for transfer.

Kristen Jocums, J.D.

Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC

993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C

Corvallis, Oregon 97330

Mobile: 706-718-8055

Fax and office: 541-286-4738

kristen at peacefulfamily.net <mailto:kristen at peacefulfamily.net>

prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original.