[Ohio-Talk] Attend The Rock Hall with Ohio

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:38:35 UTC 2022

Ohio Members and Friends,

Good news, I have nine tickets left to attend the Rock Hall, with a ticket
with your name on it.

This is open to any one!

All participants for the Convention who are out of state has claimed their
place and now you can too.

If you are at the hotel or reside in Northeast Ohio, a ticket is yours if
you would like to take the tour. We are to be there at 6:00 for the tour.

You can call, email, text or knock on my door to let me know that you will
attend.

Also, Chapters, Divisions, Committees and individuals, as a reminder, please
support the hospitality room with goodies, snacks, soda, water, protein
bars, fruit or your specialty. There will be games in the room to win door
prizes as well. Hospitality is in room 121 from 5:30 - 8:30 PM. Cleveland
and the Student Division will welcome you!

Thank you!

Suzanne.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.