[Ohio-Talk] Fw: [NABS-L] 2023 Washington Seminar funding packet

Shane Popplestone shane.davidson at icloud.com
Tue Nov 1 13:35:50 UTC 2022

See below from nabs.

------ Forwarded Message ------
>From "Hunter Kuester via NABS-L" <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
To Nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc "Hunter Kuester" <hunterkuester2 at gmail.com>
Date 10/31/2022 9:00:00 PM
Subject [NABS-L] 2023 Washington Seminar funding packet

Happy Halloween  NABS,
I hope this message finds you well! As today is the last day of blind
equality achievement month,   it is important to look forward to the
future. The future of NABS is created by you. We need your support and
soliciting donations with this 2023 Washington seminar funding packet.
Enclosed in this document Holds essential information about the national
Association of blind students and all of the programming that we do. It
also has a donation form attached for monetary donations along with items
for our 2023 Washington seminar virtual auction.

We need your help! We are asking for all of you to solicit donations from
businesses and organizations that you know, or are a part of to help
transform student’s dreams into reality. With your support we can help
change what it means to be blind.

Not sure where to start? Come to the November addition of the national
Association of blind students fundraising meeting on Sunday, November 13 at
7 PM eastern. At that meeting we will discuss the information in the packet
along with an example of how you can solicit for donations. Feel free to
reach out to the leader ship team with questions you may have either
leading up to the call or afterwards.

Happy Halloween and let’s go gather donations!

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
-- Hunter Kuester
Student: university of Wisconsin-Stout
Board Member National Association of Blind Students
Www.nabslink.org
President Wisconsin Association of Blind Students
Board Member National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin
Cell: (920)-285-8530
#WeLiveHospitality

www.avg.com