[Ohio-Talk] Ohio convention will be amazing

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Nov 2 18:32:05 UTC 2022

Hello NFB! I just wanted to share  some exciting news,   Ohio’s Community Service Committee applied to  be a Division, pending Charter.
We will be collecting new twin sheets sets, and twin blankets from 5 until  5:30 P.M. prior to our meeting in Petit a B.

 We would like to invite everyone to attend our meeting on Friday at 5:30 P. M.  in room   Petite AB.
Hop aboard to join this new Division, attend our meeting,  bring $5 dues. Paying your dues will give you the opportunity to participate  in our elections     of  officers, which will be conducted by Ohio President Payne.
So, come join us in some fun, meet the  National Community Service Division President Jeanetta  Price, our partner at City Mission Emily J. Van Vranken and all of our current  members.

Oh, did I mention that we will be having door prizes?!
See you there,
Pat McPherson, Chair and
Ohio Community Service Committee

P.S. our constitution is in the attachment below.