[Ohio-Talk] OAGDU candy bars at convention

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Nov 3 13:02:58 UTC 2022

The Ohio Ass. Of Guide Dog Users will be selling World's Finest Chocolate at
the state convention and we have a great offer for you. While supplies last,
we will be selling the candy bars buy one get one free. Each candy bar sells
for $ so if you take advantage of this offer each candy bar will cost $.50.
When was the last time you paid such a low price for candy? Our choices are:

Dark chocolate

Milk chocolate

Milk chocolate with almonds

A candy bar like Nestles Crunch

A candy bar kind of like KitKat

Milk chocolate caramel

I will be selling these candy bars and I will let you know who else will be
selling them when we get to Cleveland.