[Ohio-Talk] The Ohio Diabetes Action Network raffle at convention

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:28:50 UTC 2022

Good Evening Ohio NFB members, family and friends,

The Ohio Diabetes Action Network will raffle an atomic clock and a talking
scale at convention this year.

The cost per chance is $1.00. The raffle will take place at the banquet.

Please contact any member of the DAN or come to our breakfast meeting
Saturday morning at 7:00 am to purchase a ticket.

For any questions, call me at (513) 250-2432, while we are at convention. I
am looking forward to the knowledge and fun we will experience at convention
this year.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell

V-President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432