[Ohio-Talk] Convention time.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:18:09 UTC 2022

Ohio,

I just got up and cannot wait until the convention gets started you should
know that several of our members arrived last night. We also have a number
of people visiting from across the country.

I look to hear you at the convention but if you are not here keeping the
convention on your mind and know that we will do our best to have the best
convention that we can.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Board of Directors Meeting
November 04, 2022

1. Call to order, President Payne
2. roll call of the board, Secretary Eric Duffy
3. Introduction of Audience,

4. Chapter and division dues, lists, and reports. All In?

5. Introduction of national representative
6. Approval of September minutes
7. Notes and announcements for the weekend, President Richard Payne, and
Vice President Suzanne Turner
8. Washington Seminar deadline December 01
9.  Chapter, division, and committee reports.

10. Scholarship Program, Kinshuk Tella member of the board of directors

11. Nominating Committee, who is serving and chair.

12. Door prizes, Annette Lutz
13. Auction details

14. Other business
15. adjourn