[Ohio-Talk] Radio show and list.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:29:02 UTC 2022

Greetings,

It was great to hear Annette and Todd on the show they both done a wonderful
job.

Now that my password and computer is working correctly the list should be
going back to normal so when Dave gets time the list will be working as
normal.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>