[Ohio-Talk] NaviLens Recording

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:14:04 UTC 2022

Hi Federation Family and Friends!

The Computer Science & Technology Division (CSTD) of the NFB of SC had a
presentation from Oran McAllister with NaviLens to tell us all about
NaviLens. We have permission to share the recording of Oran's presentation
to others who were not able to attend!

You will be able to find the recording for the NaviLens presentation at the
below links on the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's
podcast. While their, go ahead and subscribe to our podcast feed!

If you have any suggestions for future Technology Presentations, please send
them to Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com.

Part 1

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/NaviLens-Part-1-e1qsqsn

Part 2

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/NaviLens-Part-2-e1qstip

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division