[Ohio-Talk] Welcome back.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:41:55 UTC 2022

Good morning:

My trip was great and no I am still not well rested, but it is time to
finish this year out strong.
What will you do to assist my ears are open.

This is a reminder that my inbox off list is waiting for your request to be
added to the list of people to be considered to attend the Washington
seminar for more information about that visit www.nfb.org
<http://www.nfb.org>

Happy holiday season and let's build the Federation.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.