[Ohio-Talk] SB202 Parental Rights Urgent Testemony Needed Immediately

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:41:24 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

For as long as I have worked on legislation for this affiliate (and that is a considerable amount of years now) I have always told you that you will receive as much notice about need legislative action as soon as we have it. Well here it is: by 2:30 PM this afternoon we need proponent testemony for SB202. Of course tell your story, but of equal importance make it clear that you support SB202 in its current form. Make it clear that this Bill exactly as it is is the one that you want the Civil Justice Committee to send to the house floor for a vote.

I am asking that you send your testemony to Todd Elzey so that he can be sure it is on the Appropriate form and that it is submitted on time. However should you choose not to do that please see the attached witness slips.

The time is now. If we don't get it done in the next few weeks we will have to start all over in the next session of the Ohio General Assembly.

I know we can do it.

Eric