[Ohio-Talk] Convention Resolutions

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:26:04 UTC 2022

Good afternoon fellow Federationists. I am started to get excited that we
are now very close to our annual State Convention November 4, 5, and 6 in
Independence. I know the Convention Planning Committee has been hard at
work planning a great weekend.

One of the more important functions of the Convention is considering
Resolutions. Resolutions are the organization's policy statements. I've
heard several super ideas for resolutions this year, but I haven't seen
drafts from most of you. Our original deadline for Resolution submission is
fast approaching. But I know that fall can be busy with back to school
events and other activities. So I'm going to extend the deadline for
Resolutions to 5:00 P.M. on Friday, October 28, 2022. This is a final
deadline however as we will need to get the resolutions in final form for
presentation at the Convention Resolutions Committee Meeting.

I hope to see some great Resolutions for us to consider this year. Please
reach out to me if you have any questions regarding submitting a proposed
resolution.

Sincerely,

Todd Elzey, Chairman
Resolutions Committee