[Ohio-Talk] Contest

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:19:17 UTC 2022

I said it would not happen but now that Eric has registered, here is a new
contest.

If you are registered and get a new person to get registered by end of the
day on October 28/2022  and can answer a quiz question about the NFB of
Ohio, you will receive $75.00 to spend at the convention.
Your name and the new person's name will be entered into a drawing both of
you have a chance to win.

The question will be posted after I announce the winner.

Good luck.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>