[Ohio-Talk] Contest

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:32:00 UTC 2022

See what he does? Pay attention fellow Federationist. All of these other contests were easy. All you had to do was register by a certain date. Now for me just to have a chance to win, just a chance! I have to find some one else to register and then answer a question. Ok Mr. President, I will do it.

Eric