[Ohio-Talk] Transportation to Cleveland for state convention

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:06:36 UTC 2022

Please feel free to contact Gloria or myself offline, if you need assistance getting back and forth to convention. Any of you are always welcome to call or email me offline. Please see my information below.

Thanks.

Dave Perry,

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

Enjoy your days for the rest of your life, and enjoy your life for the rest of your days.