[Ohio-Talk] You Got Talent?

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:05:34 UTC 2022

76th Annual Ohio State Convention

You Got Talent?

6900 Quarry Lane, Independence, Ohio 44131

Friday, November 4, 2022.

9:00 PM. EST.

To my Federation family and friends! This year's state convention is being
held in a suburb of Cleveland and we plan to provide you as much information
as possible to help you live the life you want! But, we want you and your
friends to relax as well.  So we are going to feature YOU in An NFB OF OHIO
"You GOT TALENT" Show.

Yes, on Friday night at 9pm we wish to feature you and your talent. Perhaps
you can sing, perhaps you can dance, perhaps you have a talent you would
like to share.

Please contact Wilbert Turner and he will make sure you have an opportunity
to be showcased! It is important that you sign up as soon as possible, so we
can organize our stars. I can not wait to hear from you!

Oh yes,, there will be three prizes awarded. I also am looking for 3 talent
judges. Each Judge will be allowed to give 1-3  points to a performer. And,
in case of a tie, the audience will break the tie.

Contact me at  <mailto:wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net> wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net or
(216) 212-4959.