[Ohio-Talk] newsline update.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:27:59 UTC 2023

Good evening fellow federationists,
Shane Popplestone, with a quick newsline update.
Earlier today, my computer decided to act a right brat to the point I
had to completely reinstall my operating system from ground zero, so
this will put me behind in processing anything newsline related. If you
sent me something to post, I'll either get to it tonight, or if
necessary I'll do it over my lunchbreak Tuesday, or bright and early
Wednesday Morning.
If you've sent me updates, or changes or additions for newsline users,
I'm waiting for national to get back to me, as one of the combo boxes,
is being a rather underhanded jerk and keeps tossing a dialog in my face
that just won't get out of my way and stay out of my way so I can get
things changed.
So I appreciate everyone's patience as I get my computer back online,
and work with national to figure out why this dialog has decided to
annoy me and slow down my productivity of processing user
changes/additions.
I can still process some changes, as long as that change doesn't involve
me interacting with a specific section of the form that makes that
warning dialog appear.
Thanks for your patience, and let's continue to grow the federation!

Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!