[Ohio-Talk] newsline update.

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:14:45 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
This is your other Newsline coordinator Asia Quinones-Evans. Some of you
know me from divisions or my local chapter. I have finally received my
official Newsline training so I can also add content or subscribers. Feel
free to email if you want me to complete any of these tasks. my email is:

aevans.nfb at gmail.com

I will not respond to an email from another source if its NFB related. I am
doing my best to clear out my personal email and have certain email
seperate. Thanks for understanding. If you would prefer to get ahold of me
through phone my cell phone is:

(440) 670-6509

I may not be able to answer if you call during class so I will most likely
send you to voicemail or if I do not already have your number you will be
sent to voicemail. I do except texts messages if you would prefer that.

--
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back