[Ohio-Talk] Monthly radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:07:48 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, April 19 at 11 o’clock will be our monthly NFB of Ohio radio show on Voicecorps. If you have always wondered what actually goes on at our national center in Baltimore, and an update on current projects and happenings there, then you will not want to miss this show. This months guest will be Chris Danielson, the Director of public relations for the national Federation of the blind. I hope all of you will be able to tune in and learn what is happening in Baltimore.

In order to listen, you can go to voicecorps.org , enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device, or find Voicecorps on Tune-in. If you are an able to listen to the show live at 11 tomorrow morning, it will re-broadcast tomorrow evening at 11.

I hope everybody will be able to listen.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.