[Ohio-Talk] OABSSocial Meeting

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 19:41:47 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

apologies for the last minute invtation.  This is the Ohio Association of
Blind Students Treasurer Asia, again. I am inviting you to our post
election, post state convention, social meeting. We are all getting close
to finals so this would be a great time to relax and enjoy catching up. A
few more weeks to push through for the most of us to finish the semester.
Join the OABS for a fun, and chill time tonight at 8pm E. Below will be the
zoom link to join.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83171167510?pwd=OEtLd25EMzMxODR3akhnZ00zYlg3Zz09
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83171167510?pwd=OEtLd25EMzMxODR3akhnZ00zYlg3Zz09

Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back