[Ohio-Talk] Message from Danielle McCann

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:38:45 UTC 2023

Dear Chapter Presidents:

I hope you are all having a great winter season so far. I wanted to share a
few notes with you.

First of all, I wanted to send a reminder that there are chapter presidents
calls scheduled for this coming Thursday, December 7 and Sunday, December
10, both at 8:00 p.m. eastern. Cayte Mendez, scholarship committee chair,
and long-time leader Kevan Worley will be sharing information about
scholarships and planning the year ahead for your chapters. Both calls will
cover this content and use the same Zoom information which is below.
https://zoom.us/j/9540458112
Meeting ID: 954 045 8112
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,9540458112#

Secondly, the chapter presidents calls have been scheduled for 2024. Those
dates are below; please note that all times are in eastern and will use the
same Zoom meeting info as above. As always, if you have an idea for a topic
to discuss in one of these meetings, please share it to membership at nfb.org
<mailto:membership at nfb.org> .
*	Thursday, March 14, and Sunday, March 17, at 8:00 p.m.
*	Thursday, June 13, and Sunday, June 16, at 8:00 p.m.
*	Thursday, September 12, and Sunday, September 15, at 8:00 p.m.
*	Thursday, December 19, and Sunday, December 22, at 8:00 p.m.

Last but not least, I wanted to let you know that we recently updated the
website with dates and registration information for next year's Introduction
to the Organized Blind Movement (formerly known as the open houses) calls.
You can find those details at https://nfb.org/get-involved/join-us. Please
let me know if you have questions or need additional information.

Thank you,

Danielle McCann
Membership Building Coordinator
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314, extension 2401| dmccann at nfb.org <mailto:dmccann at nfb.org>

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>