[Ohio-Talk] the results of the 2024 Ohio Association of blind students board elections.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:07:29 UTC 2023

Good morning all,
I would have sent this earlier, but life got in the way.
At the 2023 Ohio State convention, the Ohio Association of Blind
students held it's annual business meeting. During this meeting,
Elections were held for the following board positions.
President, Vice President, and Secretary/Treasurer.
The results of those elections are listed below.
President, Shane Popplestone
Vice president: No nominations.
Secretary/treasurer: Asia Quinones-Evans
Those in the Ohio
   student devision, please be aware that I will need to appoint someone
to fill the vice president's position at our 12/15/2024 business
meeting. If your interested in filling this role, please let me know.
The role is an easy one, simply put, you would, if necessary, take on
the role of the president if I'm unavailable, and perform tasks as
assigned by me.
also, Ohio association of blind students members, please take note that
I was also informed after our business meeting when I got home that we
do have a nabs representative, that representative is Kyle Garcia.
To all those that attended from inside and outside the devision and
state, thank you for supporting the devision.
Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!