[Ohio-Talk] Ohio CSD Meeting 12/12 8 pm

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Tue Dec 12 09:25:22 UTC 2023

Everyone is invited to join us tonight for our NFB Ohio Community Service Division Meeting  at 8 P.M. in the NFV Ohio Zoom Room.
We extend a warm "thank You" to all that participated in our Community Service project at the NFB Ohio State Convention . Ohio State School for the Blind was grateful to receive winter hats, gloves, mittens and scarves for the students and cards and games for the dormitories.
We will be welcoming two new Division Members tonights and are excited to grow the newest Ohio Division, won't you join us?

NFB Ohio Zoom access,

To access zoom platform:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Smart phone one touch number:

1 (646) 876-9923,,4081850851#
Dial in number:
1 (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID:
4081850851
Serving NFB and the community!
Pat McPherson

Phone: 330-524-8388

E-mail: patrinkle at icloud.com

National Federation of the Blind  of Ohio,
 Community Service Division, President