[Ohio-Talk] Meeting request from The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 15 19:44:03 UTC 2023

Dear Congressman Joyce,

My name Is Wilbert Turner.

>From Tuesday, January 30 through Thursday, February 1, 2024, constituents
(who are also leaders of the blind community in our state) will be on
Capitol Hill meeting with members of Congress to discuss our legislative
priorities for 2024. These priorities include the Websites and Software
Applications Accessibility Act (H.R. 5813/S. 2984), the Medical Device
Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 1328), and the Blind Americans Return to
Work Act. We would like to schedule a meeting with the
Representative/Senator for Tuesday, January 30th. If you would kindly
provide me with a date and time for such a meeting, we will plan
accordingly. The following individuals will be attending the meeting Marion
Parker, Robert Roe, and Wilbert Turner.  Thanks in advance for any
consideration you give my/our request.

Sincerely,

Wilbert Turner