[Ohio-Talk] announcement from the Ohio's community of faith's empowerment team

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 31 15:14:25 UTC 2023

Good morning, Federation family & friends,

The Community of faith Division's empowerment team want to first inform you
that today we will not be having our usual fifth Sunday empowering hour. We
will meet you next year in the Ohio's zoom room on Sunday March 31, 2024.

We want to leave you with this prayer.

Lord whether we're leaving behind a year of joy and blessings or trials and
tribulation, we pause to give thanks. We thank you that you are always with
us, every single day of every year. Please remind us of your present in the
year ahead, even in our busy lives we are looking forward to a bless 2024.

>From the empowerment team to you and your home, we wish you a happy new
year!

Live The Life You Want!