[Ohio-Talk] announcement from the Ohio's community of faith's empowerment team

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:44:52 UTC 2023

To the empowerment team and members and friends of the Ohio Communities Of Faith thank you for your service service during 2023. We have been blessed to have a division where we can share our faith in our faith journey with understanding as we listen to others let us go into 2024 with the same spirit And producing the fruits of the spirit and the way that we behave and in the way that we give service blessings to everyone and have a happy happy new year
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com