[Ohio-Talk] Question for discussion

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:03:02 UTC 2023

I have assisted several of my family members after they were dismissed from
the hospital the only thing asked of me if we would be ok which is possible
that this question could be asked of other patients. You should be able to
accompany your loved one or others and if asked take the time to educate
them unfortunately it is still a fact that society still do not understand
the abilities of blind people.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com