[Ohio-Talk] Thank You

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 13 16:51:49 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank  Barbara Pierce, Eric Duffy, and Todd Elzey for
all of their hard work for many years on the legislative Committee.
  I believe that the chairman and cochairman should be experienced
Leaders  with a good understanding of our philosophy. They should be
good writers with good organizational skills.
I feel that it is important to train new people who should be paired
with an experienced leader.
Many of us remember John Nagle and James Gashel who served on the
National DOGA. They prepared the people who would follow them.
Unfortunately, we are not preparing Ohioans.
I am very concerned with this process.
We all need Mentors to guide us in our work.
I am not saying that any member of a committee is incompetent We need
more material on NFB philosophy shared with our members in a
robust seminar. his should be mandatory for all Chairs and Cochairs of
all ccommittees.
Colleen Roth

President NFB of Ohio, at Large Chapter