[Ohio-Talk] Thank You

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:19:10 UTC 2023

Greetings:

Thanks, you are correct, and I appoint the chair and will make Shure they get the resources they need it is easy to come to this conclusion if you do not have all of the information that leads to the decisions. I also thank those who have served. I have no problem with feed back about who I put on a committee but that is one of my jobs.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com