[Ohio-Talk] Celebrating Women History Month honoring Barbara and Billie

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:23:56 UTC 2023

Honors

Barbara Pierce and Billie Graham for their longevity of service in the NFB

All are invited to come out and celebrate with the Ohio Senior Division.

When: March 19, 2023

Time: 6:00 PM EST.

Where: The Ohio Zoom Hall

During the month of March, we give a little extra attention to all of the
amazing accomplishments of strong, determined women. Since 1987, the United
States has formally recognized March as National Women's History Month.
Every woman has a story to tell and gifts to share with the world. get
ready, because March is about honoring magnificent ladies and we are ready
to celebrate it to the fullest.

So, mark your calendar and welcome presenters, Gary Wunder, Editor of the
Braille Monitor, Pam Allen, 1st Vice President of the National Board of
Directors, Wilbert Turner, Cleveland Chapter Board Member  and a few
surprises.

For more information, contact Suzanne Turner, President

NFB Of Ohio Senior Division

SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com>