[Ohio-Talk] Flying pig tickets

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:22:46 UTC 2023

Greetings:
!  I am   happy to let you know that   we have the ability to get Flying pig
Raffle Ever paper tickets now , if you are like me then this is a quick way
to get people to buy from us. I am prepared to send chapter and division
presidents tickets when I get them, but you will be responsible for
returning the tickets or the money. Those chapter presidents that wish to
have tickets contact me off list with the number of tickets and when I
receive them, we will get them to you.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>