[Ohio-Talk] reminder: Our Education, Our Technology! presented by the Ohio association of Blind students is tonight!

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:35:16 UTC 2023

Good afternoon fellow federationists,
This is a reminder that Our Education, Our Technology! presented by the
Ohio association of blind students is tonight via the oabs zoom room
starting at 7:00 PM eastern!
If you missed the zoom link because we either forgot to send it after
you registered, or your mail provider ate it for lunch, it is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83171167510?pwd=OEtLd25EMzMxODR3akhnZ00zYlg3Zz09
If you've yet to register, please follow this link to register
https://forms.gle/rHPFpf17nVmoWjAF6
Registration is $20. As far as I'm aware the form is still open!
The funds will be put toward sending Ohio students to National
Association of
Blind Students seminars, and National Federation of the Blind state and
national
conventions. If you are unable to come to our virtual class but would
like to make a
donation, our paypal is oabs.treasurer at gmail.com
If you have questions please reach out!
President - Emily Kiehl, 813-394-2720, kiehley at mail.uc.edu
Vice President - Shane Popplestone, 234-716-2208,
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Thank you so much for your support and we hope to see you Tonight!
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!