[Ohio-Talk] Clarification and Thoughts

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Feb 18 19:34:03 UTC 2023

Annette, I totally agree with you and thank you for the courage to speak up.

I would like to ask that everyone involved in the current email sniping please stop. Yes, you are putting your emotions out there but you are ultimately harming the NFB Ohio affiliate. If I were just joining this affiliate I would have second thoughts about my continued involvement. I hope you are working with the national office to help resolve your differences but an email group is not the place for these conversations.

Thank you very much and "Let's go build the Federation!"