[Ohio-Talk] NLS e-reader training

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:36:22 UTC 2023

I have an NLS e-reader and I think my update email of getting one got lost
in the virtual blackhole. I have been on two different zoom calls to do
with NFB items and we have gotten into braille talk and I mentioned that I
have an e-reader. this started up discussion on the use of it and how to
get one if you have a bard account. I have offered to do a 1 hour training
session to teach who wants to learn it more. Yes, I am currently a college
student but am willing to put some time aside during my spring break to
make this training session happen. My spring break is between March 12th to
March 17th. Most of the time I can also do weekends if it is pre scheduled.
Let me know who will be interested in this training by replying to this
email and I will save your email address. After I have gotten responses up
to next Wednesday I will set the date and time. I will send out the zoom
info of my personal zoom to those who would be interested. We can do
multiple sessions if there is great interest after the first class. Thanks
for everyones feedback.--
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back