[Ohio-Talk] NLS e-reader training

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:53:03 UTC 2023

Hello Asia, I would be interested in your training. Cheerfully, Carolyn Peters.

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, Ohio Communities Of Faith division, president, Miami Valley Chapter, Dayton, Ohio president. 1-937-657-5134,

Dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com☺️👏🙏🤲