[Ohio-Talk] Legislative Alert - March 3, 2023

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:37:39 UTC 2023

How can we find out the names of the correct aides in our representative’s office for each of the issues? These are the folks who will know what we are talking about. I do not even know which of our members who went to Washington saw Bob Gibbs so that I can ask the right person the name of the aides I should reach out to. Any ideas?
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.