[Ohio-Talk] All Aboard

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 00:21:08 UTC 2023

Join Cleveland as we have room for you, you and you to travel with us to the
Ohio Convention.  We will reside at the DoubleTree by Hilton
Columbus/Worthington at 175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235; where
spacious rooms, double chocolate chip cookies, and  Hilton points are
waiting for you!.  The cost of the rooms are $109.00 plus tax.  Reserve your
room at (614) 885-3334.  Bring your relatives, friends and those who are
affected by blindness; the youth, seniors, Social Workers, Teachers and
others.

The bus will leave Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:30 A.M. from McDonald's:
located  at 1540 East 55th Street.  Prior to pulling out of McDonald's, you
can get breakfast and meet and greet fellow Ohio members.  The restaurant
will open at 6:00 A.M.

We will stop at 1720 West Exchange Street, Akron, Ohio 44313,  at 7:30 A.M.
for members who wish to join the trip.

On Sunday, November 19, 2023 after we are "Stronger Together", the bus will
depart the hotel at 1:30 P.M.  headed back to Cleveland.  We will arrive at
4:30 P.M. at the McDonald's.

The cost for a round trip seat is $70.00 per person.  If you are paying by
check or money order, write it to NFB of Cleveland and send funds to,

Natassha Ricks,

6980 Ladd Lane

Maple Heights, Ohio 44137

Telephone: 216-376-9863

She is requesting a phone call when the funds are mailed; so she can keep a
look out for it.

The deadline to pay for a seat is Friday, October 6, 2023. If you have
questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact the following:

Suzanne Turner, Cleveland President

216-990-6199

Natassha Ricks, Treasurer