[Ohio-Talk] Watch Party for Kinshuk Tella's Miami Graduation Live Stream

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 21:32:54 UTC 2023

Ohio and Friends,

It is with great honor and pride that I invite you all to a watch party tomorrow between 3:50 PM and 6:00 PM EDT to witness greatness by one of the most humbleest, most charming and scholarly student, and now a graduate of Miami University.

Please join me in celebrating Kinshuk by coming into the zoom room with a hardy beverage and fulfilling snacks to hear his name and see him grace across the stage to get his diploma. This is just the beginning for him. He has a bright future, and Ohio can say that he is one of our own!

Here is the info in his words:

Hi all! Thank you so much for all the support! Here are the links to watch my graduation live tomorrow. The first link is the ceremony for which I will be walking to accept my degree, the second one is the general commencement with all the speeches. The one where I will be walking is at 4pm and the other is at 10:30AM.

College of Arts and sciences ceremony, 4pm:

https://www.youtube.com/live/5W3nlZq5bp4?feature=share

General Commencement , 10:30AM:

https://www.youtube.com/live/mryA-l3O5sc?feature=share

Where: Ohio Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)