[Ohio-Talk] Fundraiser 25%monetary will go to OH Affiliate

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 12:47:12 UTC 2023

If you have not tried the Ultimate Steak seasoning, I highly recommend this!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the Mastodon list!

To post send a message to :  <mailto:mastodon at groups.io> mastodon at groups.io