[Ohio-Talk] Monthly radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:32:52 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I know everybody is getting excited for convention this weekend! That’s why this months radio show will be all about our convention. Please join me tomorrow, Wednesday, November 15 at 11:00 AM. My guess this month will be our national representative, Tracy Soforenko. I know all of us are looking forward to meeting Tracey and hearing what he has to say this weekend, but the radio show will give you an introduction to him on a more personal level. He will tell us his personal story with the Federation, and let us know some of the things that are happening in his home state of Virginia. Then, I will go over the agenda and share some convention insights as well. To listen in, you can go to.  Voicecorps.org , enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device, or listen in on tune in. If you cannot listen to the live broadcast tomorrow at 11 AM, it will re-broadcast tomorrow evening at 11 PM. I hope all of you will be able to listen in and get to know our national representative.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.