[Ohio-Talk] Blind boys of Alabama are in Columbus

Eric blind5dtn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:24:47 UTC 2023

The blind boys of Alabama are in Columbus now. Dr. JW Smith says he is ready to go. It is not too late to buy your tickets. Those 55 and over $12 under 55 $18. Whether or not, we are members of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, we still have our blindness in common. Many of the things that affect one of us if that’s all of us. Let’s do our part to support our blind brothers and sisters, and the blind boys of Alabama.
Sent from my iPhone